Saturday, February 2, 2013

Highly Graphic Photos of the signed/#'d Sorayama Lithographs in my Art Collection...(CAUTION: Very Sexually Explicit)

 Somehow I managed to put this whole entire post together, and leave off all the text I had written up to go with it. 

This is a brand new description that I am hastily throwing together, simply because without context these photos probably seem pretty stupid. 

These are all photographs just taken on a whim with my cheapy cell phone, of my *other* passion.when it comes to collecting Artwork. I am not just a one trick pony, no sir! In fact, though blotter art remains my first and foremost subject of passion when it comes to art collecting, I ALSO, over the years, have accumulated a fair number of Hajime Sorayama lithographs. These are all originally works that would have been sold from Robert & Tamara Bane Galleries, before they were construed to have defrauded Sorayama out of millions in revenue by illegally selling thousands and thousands of expensive lithographs for literally pennies on the dollar, cash, out of the back door of their business, and through eBay, and elsewhere. etc. At one time, these prints were $700-1000 per signed litho. But because they were all sold for so much less, flooding the market with all of them sold incredibly cheap, you can find them for less now if you look hard enough.

Anyway, The following lithos are the photos which, so far, make up my collection. All are signed. None are posters, they are all either Printers Proof Lithos, Regular S/N Lithos, or Giclees. Sorry the photo quality is so horseshit. 

My other fave, shown above, out of 2 displayed that are 2 of my favorites. I assure you, that its not due to the coincidence that these are the only two pissing women in these photos-of-art as well.






This one, by the way, is number one of my two favorites. And it also looks very much like my ol' lady when we were just a couple years wetter behind the ears then we are today... (and wetter between the legs too, from the looks of it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Heedless Blotterfelon is always interested in striking up a message board dialogue with anyone who is interested enough to do so. So leave a comment...Or leave a question, and if its one asked in seriousness, you'll get a response. We promise.