Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Blotter Art is back!!


I cannot divuge details as i am crunched for time...But My Art Is Back Online!!
It was an inexplicably specific, and unexplained error between the entities that exist to make this blog work, and a total lack of communication or contact with me when the other one was taken offline due to compromised account access.....And its the site that hosted most of my photos..... 

The important thing here is that the artowrk is back up on my blog after a week or more without it!!

More details later, and the best part is, more good news has come down the pipeline in the way of my court case!! I will blog about it later!

Thanks all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Heedless Blotterfelon is always interested in striking up a message board dialogue with anyone who is interested enough to do so. So leave a comment...Or leave a question, and if its one asked in seriousness, you'll get a response. We promise.