Tuesday, December 11, 2012

UNSENT MAIL-What They Are When You See Them On This Blog

As a general rule, anything containing the word "UNSENT" in the title of the post, besides this one, will consist of a message, an email, or an online BB/Msg Board Post that I wrote with sincere intent to send it to somebody else, or post it for somebody else, or I intended to edit it and work on it further, and never got around to it, etc.
 
 If the recipient or intended comment-reader I replied to, or open forum letter, etc. was never actually published or sent, it will end up here. These were all works in progress when the thought-train was either forcibly derailed, or, on occasion, the conductor (me) slowed it down enough to let everyone jump off, and then crashed the train here. I recognize that this was often for the best, and generally that recognition is why I decided to call any given msg quits in the first place. But nevertheless, the time I've commited and decided to cut my losses with, in the writing of numerous super-long and slightly-long emails would strike you as unfathomable. 
 
Thankfully I have a desk job and have several PCs at my desk, making me good at looking like I'm multitasking. This page is the fruit of that labor, in general.

Funnily enough, I have actually been saving these emails for several years, with the constant misplaced reasoning being that I might want to make the same argument again some time, so I'll already have it written this way. Its this misguided thinking compounded by years and years at a desk where my mind gets restless and I often get holier than thou, or downright hostile with members of my own family because of my extreme variance in views on politics, and religion, and everything else, basically---which wouldn't be an issue, except that it is for them. My Pops in particular, can be an obtuse jerk of the highest order, and over the years, realizing that I could completely collapse my family's fragile house of sticks in on all of us, I have held off on many of my thoughts. That has set me up with myriad UNSENT type messages to post, and I really must thank him for the glut of new stuff forthcoming on this page at first possible.
With that said, I should have my first UNSENT up soon, and because I'm trying to go in reverse chronological order, actually not one to my pops, but basically to a  guy just like him on a message board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Heedless Blotterfelon is always interested in striking up a message board dialogue with anyone who is interested enough to do so. So leave a comment...Or leave a question, and if its one asked in seriousness, you'll get a response. We promise.